To: MaxarTechnologies@job.com
Subject: Efficient energy management
Date: Thursday, 27 Jun 2024
To whom it may concern,
I would like to apply for the Efficient Energy Management position you currently have posted. I have carefully read the job description and believe I have the necessary skills and experience.
As you can see from my resume, I have extensive experience in the energy sector. I can also offer extensive knowledge of the electrical industry; I have worked in leading companies in electrical energy, I can contribute knowledge by developing energy control activities, energy quality validation, efficient energy use projects.
For this reason, I would like to point out that I have the appropriate experience and knowledge for the vacant position. Your offer is of particular interest to me since your company is the most important in the country in the energy sector.
Best regards,
Jose Alfredo Vergara Guzmán
Technologist in Efficient Energy Management
Phone: +57 3132765400
Email: j.alfredo.vergara.g@gmail.com
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario