martes, 24 de septiembre de 2024

Evidencia GA4-240202501-AA2-EV02. Audio



Best regard,

My name is Jose Alfredo Vergara Guzmán, throughout my life I have gone through various jobs and academic studies. Below is a summary of my work and academic career. I have worked in the manufacturing and energy mining sectors. I began my studies at SENA in Industrial Production Management, which I completed and allowed me to find new job opportunities. I also studied electronics to strengthen other technical aspects that I needed in the workplace. I am currently studying Efficient Energy Management.

 This new learning process allows me to strengthen my knowledge and work in the search for new professional opportunities, as well as represents an opportunity to make a contribution to the current problems that concern the efficient use of energy and contribute a grain of sand to the care of the planet.

 

Thank you.





 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

GA5-240202501-AA1-EV03 Blog. commercial message

  Drink to improve energy. Is this drink to improve energy mainly in athletes? Isn't this drink for everyone?